Canada Day Give-Away Contest
courtesy: Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates
Win a FAMILY 6-pack GENERAL ADMISSION PASSES to
PLUS WIN $200 SPENDING MONEY!
1. This Facebook Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates. The contest is open to anyone who “like”s the Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates Facebook page and in addition must, “share” the CANADA DAY Family Give-Away Contest Facebook post and “comment”s what they love about CANADA. The Contest starts on JUNE 9th, 2017 at 9:00am (PST) and ends on JUNE 25th, 2017 at 11:59pm (PST).
2. To be eligible, you must be a resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority in your province or territory of residence as of the date that you entered the Contest. You are not eligible if, at any point during the Contest Period you are, or you live with, an employee, representative or agent of Sponsor, its affiliates or licensees.
2a. Promotions on Facebook must include the following: (1) a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant and (2) acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
How to Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. Anyone who “LIKE”s our FACEBOOK PAGE and ALSO, “SHARE”s our CANADA DAY Give-Away Contest post and “COMMENT”s what they love about Canada, will receive (1) entry in the Contest. One (1) prize-winner will be drawn on June 26th, 2017. The winner will be contacted by a Facebook announcement on JUNE 26th, 2017, and will receive their prize by contacting Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates 604-858-7179 or email email@example.com . The user/winner of the $200 SPENDING MONEY and the Family SIX-pack GENERAL ADMISSION PASSES for FLY OVER CANADA can be either male or female and must be over the age of 19.
3.1 LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY WITHOUT PURCHASE BY FACEBOOK.
Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates WILL VOID ALL DUPLICATE ENTRIES.
4. There is a total of one (1) prize to be won during the contest period which includes: (1) $200 SPENDING MONEY. PLUS (1) GIFT of SIX GENERAL ADMISSION PASSES for FLY OVER CANADA courtesy of Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates.
Selection of Winners
4.1 At approximately 11:00am (PST) on JUNE 26th, 2017, in Chilliwack, a random draw will be conducted, under the supervision of Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates, for the prize from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received before the Contest closes.
5. In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, the person whose name was drawn randomly will have to:
5.1 contact Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates, in Chilliwack within 72 hours following draw;
5.2 In the event that the prize is not claimed and picked up, the selected participant’s entry will be void and a new draw will be conducted following the official contest rules until a winner is declared and the prize has been successfully claimed.
General Terms and Conditions
6. In the event that the contest winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be asked to accompany the minor in order to claim the prize.
6.1 Prizes are not refundable or exchangeable for other products or any other form of rebate.
6.2 All information provided by entrants must be complete and accurate. Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates will not be held responsible for a late/incomplete/erroneously sent prize claim. Any and all incomplete, distorted, late and reproduced entry ballots will be annulled and will void eligibility for prize claim.
6.3 Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
6.4 If it is discovered that attempts were made by a registered entrant (or any individual purporting to be a registered entrant) to: (i) enter more than once per registered entrant during the Contest period; (ii) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter; or (iii) engage in systematic entering from the same subscriber account (including but not limited to the creation of false accounts); then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of Bryan Van Hoepen & Associates, even if the entrant was declared a winner.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering, participants release and hold harmless BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES and its affiliated and related companies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. Winners will be required to sign and return, within the time period indicated on the documents, a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release and/or any other document.
By entering, you consent to BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with the Official Contest Rules.
All entries become the property of BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry.
Limitations of Liability
7. Without limiting the release, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for: a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the contest website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of email which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, BRYAN VAN HOEPEN & ASSOCIATES reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way, subject to the approval of the BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
7.1 By participating or attempting to participate in the Contest, all individuals release the Contest Entities from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the contest.
8. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Branch only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.